Pfizer Bootcamp – Software Engineering – Java & Angular (Thessaloniki)
The technologies of the Java ecosystem are used to create server side applications, but are also extremely popular in gaming apps. Java is also the programming language with the most Android applications. It has remained “alive” and strong for over 20 years, and it is used by millions of developers and companies around the world, while being able to run on any hardware and any operating system.
Angular has become the leading framework for building dynamic, enterprise-scale web applications, and its ranking at the second most used technology after Node.js in the 2018 Stack Overflow survey is not a surprise. In short, Angular constitutes a good solution for single-page dynamic applications, offer advanced testing features and it’s a component based architecture, while it guarantees fast development process and well-structured code base.
Duration & Schedule
The bootcamp will last 4 and a half weeks and consists of 100 hours of lectures and hands-on exercise on real-life case studies and projects via virtual classroom environment and online collaboration platforms.
The duration of each of the training phase is described below:
Weekdays – (18.00 – 21.15)
Weekends – (10.15 – 17.45) – (except November 1 which is 10.15 – 13.45 )
- Main training
Week 1 – (October) 5 , 6, 8, 9, 10
Week 2 – 12, 14, 16, 17
Week 3 – 19, 21, 23, 24
Week 4 – 27, 29, 30, 31, (November) 1
Week 5 – 2
- Main training
- Project Presentations – Tuesday, November 3
*(The schedule is subject to minor changes)
Key Objectives – Curriculum
This program will present, explore and adequately cover with extended hands-on sessions & real-life case studies the following areas:
|Object Oriented Programming
& Java fundamentals
|Databases & Object-relational
|Refactoring code into Services
- Graduates of Greek or foreign schools of higher education (AEI / TEI / College), one of the following academic directions:
- Informatics, Computer Science and Telecommunications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Digital Systems
- Web Development
- Energy, initiative, and a positive attitude.
- Teamwork spirit and strong communication skills.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Fulfilled military obligations (For Men).