We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is building the future of real estate, using proprietary technology and data intelligence on the real estate market to provide a holistic and end-to-end experience for property owners, buyers and tenants, at a click of a button. The company revolutionizes the way the real estate industry works and offers simple, contactless, transparent and efficient procedures for property selling, buying, letting and renting for all.
At our client you will work alongside team members, collaborating on various layers of the infrastructure for developing and maintaining their product’s codebase. You will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features of their web applications. You are also required to understand all aspects of their platform, develop high quality code, perform code reviews and conform to the latest best practices.
Oversee the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet needs
and preferences. Own the user story creation, managing various backlog items and
help deliver innovative solutions within the “proptech” ecosystem.
Key Tasks / Main responsibilities:
▪ Collaborate with prospective business stakeholders & clients to understand
and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
▪ Manage the product backlog and prioritize based on changing requirements
▪ Ensure high quality deliverables
▪ Develop user stories
▪ Coordinate with developers to make sure that they understand the requirements for each feature
▪ Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
▪ Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
▪ Previous experience with Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
▪ Experience with backlog management and strong sense of prioritization of tasks
▪ Excellent oral and written communication
▪ Ability to work with multiple teams
▪ Working with the development team to clarify requirements and help them understand the business side of the product
▪ Ability to work independently, as well as with others, under agile methodologies
▪ Good organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
▪ Fluency in English
▪ Effective time management