Docker is the leading container platform in modern environments, enabling the seamless development and distribution of software without managing multiple heterogeneous environments. Advanced Docker follows the fundamental Docker training for those who want to learn how to deploy Docker for real-world applications and want to take their knowledge to the next level.
Through this Code.Learn Advanced Docker program, designed in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, participants will learn all the key concepts and advanced features of Docker, including creating application clusters using Docker Swarm, monitoring and maintaining Docker with Service Logs, Events, and Updates. Additionally, participants will also learn how to centrally distribute Docker images using either the public cloud Docker Hub service or a private Docker registry.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Swarm Intro – Key Concepts
- Swarm Basic Features
- Service Logs
- Docker Events
- Control service placement
- Service Updates
- Container Registries
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- or any other relevant area
Some familiarity with Docker will be beneficial.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23