PostgreSQL is a free and open-source relational database management system which enjoys a long history and popular support among the development community. Equipped with full ACID compliance and full modern functionality, it can support a wide variety of data storage and business intelligence scenarios.
The Code.Learn PostgreSQL program, certified by Athens Tech College, is designed to equip developers, business intelligence engineers, and database administrators with the requisite knowledge to understand the PostgreSQL architecture, as well as prepare them to administer, secure and backup a production ready system. Participants will learn the objects of PostreSQL and their inner workings as well as how to monitor and maintain the RDBMS, perform backups, and handle disaster recovery scenarios, encrypt data, maintain user authentication and implement schema/row level security.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Jumpstart with PostgreSQL
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- PostgreSQL Security
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23