Android Apps Development
Android is the most popular mobile operating system, running in more than 70% of the smartphones in use, and also used worldwide in Tablets, Smart TVs, home appliances and more. Today, Android development and presence on its associated Google Play Store is a necessity for any developer or company that desires a presence in the mobile application market.
The Android Apps Development Academy equips participants with all requisite knowledge and skills to start a career as an Android application developer. In particular, participants will learn Kotlin and the Android Studio IDE, the premier tools of choice in modern Android development, as well as learn the concepts and APIs necessary to build native Android apps. Participants will also learn the best practices and architectural patterns that will enable them to create applications in a scalable and efficient manner.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Android Studio IDE
- Native Android Development
- Best practices and design & development patterns
- Architecture considerations for enterprise apps
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- or any other relevant area
Graduates of STEM
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live instructor-led in a physical classroom at the Code.Hub Training Center
- Live instructor-led online via our virtual classroom ecosystem
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time of the training conduction, as well as the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center: Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23