.NET is a powerful, modern, open-source and cross-platform framework, maintained by the .NET Foundation and Microsoft, for the development of applications in a variety of domains, including but not limited to web, desktop, data, games, IoT, microservices and the cloud. The popularity and functionality of .NET has been proven by its adoption by major companies such as Microsoft, General Electric, Tencent, UPS, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and many more.
The .NET Academy is a 75 Hours program, designed in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, preparing participants for modern application development using .NET. The academy covers both the technical skills of programming in C# and developing back-end applications using the ASP.NET Core Framework, as well as provides the necessary collaboration and project management skills to operate in a modern software development team, including agile development principles and version control with Git.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Object Oriented Programming
- C# Programming Language
- Relational Databases
- ASP.NET Framework
- MVC Architectural Pattern
- Web Design & Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Version Control Systems (GIT)
- DevOps Aspects & Principles
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Design & Coding Patterns & Principles
- Best Practices (Dos & Don’ts in coding; Mindset)
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science,
- Software Engineering,
- Web and Mobile Development,
- Computer Engineering,
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live instructor-led in a physical classroom at the Code.Hub Training Center
- Live instructor-led online via our virtual classroom ecosystem
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time of the training conduction, as well as the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center: Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23