React Native powered by Code.Hub
React Native is an open-source learn once – write everywhere UI framework created by Meta Platforms and maintained by a community of companies and developers. It provides the ability to integrate React and its powerful component-based, flexible state UI development architecture with platform-native elements to develop apps for the Web, Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and more.
The React Native Code.Learn program is designed to equip web and mobile developers with the requisite knowledge to implement user interfaces in React, as well as use React Native to integrate their React components with native components for platform-specific development. Through the program participants will learn what React and React Native is and the advantages they offer, as well as how to create React and React Native components. In addition, they will learn how to create screens and implement navigation, make API calls, add animations, use async Storage and perform debugging, and handle state with Redux, in order to create complete applications.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- React Native – What, How, Why
- React Components
- React Native Components & Specifics
- Creating screens & Navigation
- API calls (i.e. authentication)
- Tooling and debugging
- App state management (Redux)
- Best practises when you are about to create a new app
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23