Advanced Selenium Automation Testing
Automation testing has become crucial for many software projects with Selenium being one of the most widely-used tools to build test automation for web applications. With quality needs rising and applications becoming increasingly more complex, there is an increasing demand for new frameworks, methodologies and tools that evaluate and guarantee quality assurance for web apps.
Selenium is a browser automation framework that enables developers to build detailed tests for web applications. With Selenium, testing tasks can be automated while still running on the real-world browser environment, enabling the production of high quality code without the need for manual and time-consuming testing. Participants in the Advanced Selenium Automation Testing program, certified by Athens Tech College, will discover the fundamentals of Selenium, as well as how to use it to locate data processing and UI bugs, in multiple browsers and with detailed, user-friendly reporting of results.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Selenium Fundamentals: Selenium Flavours, Capabilities
- Maven Integration with Selenium: Maven build for continuous integration
- Page Object Model: Use POM design pattern to create a robust testing framework
- Data driven testing: Execute the same test with multiple sets of data
- Locate UI bugs using Selenium: Introduction to Pixel to Pixel Testing
- Use advanced Selenium techniques: Taking screenshots, capturing JS console errors, handle cookies, Headless testing and more
- Execute Tests on multiple browsers: Run same test scripts on all major browsers
- Reporting: Create a user-friendly report to track Test results
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- Software Testing & QA
- Business Analysis
- Business Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Project Management
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live instructor-led in a physical classroom at the Code.Hub Training Center
- Live instructor-led online via our virtual classroom ecosystem
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time of the training conduction, as well as the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center: Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23