Blockchain is a decentralized, immutable database that makes it easier to track assets and record transactions in a corporate network. An asset may be physical (such as a home, car, money, or land) or intangible (intellectual property, patents, copyrights, branding). On a blockchain network, practically anything of value may be recorded and traded, lowering risk and increasing efficiency for all parties.
Through this Code.Learn Blockchain Technology program, designed in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, participants will experience a unique introduction to Blockchain concepts, ecosystem and technology as well as take part in hands-on sessions with the software stack that enables DApp development.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Blockchain Theory
- Blockchain Technology & Application Stack
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Introduction to Solidity
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications: From theory to practice
- dApps Development: Real-life case study development
- Deploy, Manage & Scale dApps>
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science,
- Software Engineering,
- Web and Mobile Development,
- Computer Engineering,
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23