Business Intelligence focuses on enabling data-driven decision making by converting data into actionable insights. BI systems are becoming more and more important to all companies and corporate environments for supporting decision-making processes and applying a scientific approach to managing workflows. As highlighted by the Gartner BI and Analytics Magic Quadrant (BI MQ), Microsoft is a leading vendor and offers a broad range of BI and analytics capabilities, delivered via both on-premises solutions and the Azure cloud.
Through the Code.Learn Business Intelligence program, designed in exclusive collaboration with Athens Tech College, participants will be exposed to a complete hands-on experience on Microsoft technologies (Visual Studio, SQL Server Database Engine, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Power BI, Azure) that aim to grant the successful graduates with highly in demand advanced software engineering and programming skills covering an end-to-end view of the BI process.
The key learning objectives of this program can be summarized as follows:
- Relational Database Systems & OLTP systems
- Data Integration
- ETL Process and advanced topics
- Data Warehouses & Data warehousing aspects
- Data Analysis
- Reporting & Data/Information Visualization
- Business Analytics
Higher education graduates in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Web and Mobile Development
- Computer Engineering
- or any other relevant area
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Sessions can be carried out:
- Live in a physical classroom
- Live online through video conferencing environments
- Using a Hybrid combination of both live physical and online approaches
The teaching method will depend on the conditions at the time the training will run and on the participants’ preferences.
- PREMISES: Code.Hub Training Center Leof. Alexandras 205, Athina 115 23